OPI Infinite Shine Jewel Be Bold Holiday 2022 Collection 17PC Chipboard Display
OPI is preparing to launch its fabulous new holiday 2022 collection, and if you are wondering about what is the name of the OPI collection for winter 2022, it will be called Jewel Be Bold; the name itself gives you the feeling of gorgeous and charming colors, just like OPI Celebration Collection for Holiday 2021. Additionally, this collection will consist of fifteen new limited edition shades, three of which will be glitter. These colors will renew your nails and bring vitality to them.
The total number of shades is fifteen, but three of them are glitter shades.
The 12 limited edition shades are going to be called:
- Go big or go chrome (A silver metallic)
- Decked to the pines (A green metallic shimmer)
- Feelin’ berry glam (A berry pink)
- Charmed I’m sure (A magenta shimmer)
- Bring out the big gems (A garnet shimmer)
- Merry & ice (A light pink shimmer)
- Pink, bling and be merry (A pearlescent hot pink)
- The pearl of your dreams (A baby blue pearl shimmer)
- Tealing festive (A teal shimmer)
- Snow holding back (A white shimmer)
- Sleigh bells bling (A gold shimmer)
- Rhinestone red-y (A pearlescent red)
The three new limited edition glitters are:
- OPIm a gem (A black with glitter)
- Pop the baubles (A gold with glitter)
- I pink it’s snowing (A pink with larger glitter)
OPI Infinite Shine Jewel Be Bold Holiday 2022 Collection 17PC Chipboard Display includes:
- 15 – Infinite Shine Long-Wear Lacquers (1 per shade)
- shades include: 1-15
- 1 – Infinite Shine ProStay Primer 15 mL—0.5 Fl. Oz.
- 1 - Infinite Shine ProStay Gloss 15 mL-0.5 Fl. Oz.
Receive at No Charge:
- 1 – Chipboard Display
- 2 – Blank Clear Color Palettes with Chain and Label (Core + Glitters)
* Please note that the colors on the website were designed to come as close to the true color of the polish as possible. Because of monitor settings, we can’t guarantee an exact color match. These colors are made to be a representation of the true color.